Keep steering tension like new by replacing the b-bend springs in an older scooter.
This set of two wire springs fit behind the two front wheels, helping your scooter maintain proper steering tension.
- Look for the two screws on the bottom of the scooter, just behind the two front wheels. Remove the screws.
- Remove the rectangular black spacer.
- Use a flat head screwdriver to pry out the stock b-bend springs.
- Pull the wheels away from the b-bend, insert the spring into place, and press down with your thumb.
- Replace the black spacer and screws.